Build environment with MokoMakefile on FreeBSD / amd64?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 01:08:19 CEST 2007

Grr.. I forgot to do 'reply-all'.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 19, 2007 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: Build environment with MokoMakefile on FreeBSD / amd64?
To: cedric cellier <rixed at happyleptic.org>

On 7/18/07, cedric cellier <rixed at happyleptic.org> wrote:
> On the same arch I just had openmoko run on qemu, following
> this advice :
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Talk:OpenMoko_under_QEMU#FreeBSD_and_last_qemu...
>
> I don't think that helps.

Well, it helped me getting qemu (the neo1973 emulator) built, not bad at all.
However, it won't run:
tingo at kg-quiet$ gmake run-qemu
( cd build/qemu ; arm-softmmu/qemu-system-arm \
                -M neo -m 130 -usb -show-cursor \
                -mtdblock openmoko/openmoko-flash.image \
                -kernel openmoko/openmoko-kernel.bin )
neo_gsm_switch: GSM disabled.
Bad system call (core dumped)
gmake: *** [run-qemu] Error 140

As far s I can tell, I have all needed dependcies installed,
inclunding netpbm, lynx and sdl:
root at kg-quiet# portversion -v | grep sdl
sdl-1.2.11_1,2              =  up-to-date with port
sdl_image-1.2.5_2           =  up-to-date with port

What is missing?
--
Regards,
Torfinn