Unusual Bluetooth Gadgets?

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Thu Jul 19 03:08:00 CEST 2007

I was thinking this phone has so many possibilities, and one of them is neat
bluetooth gadgets we could make use of.  But searching I don't see a lot of
innovative bluetooth gadgets to buy.

Has anyone seen a small bluetooth camera you can wear on your lapel?  Even if
it was the size of a bluetooth earpiece, it would work as a piece of jewelry
on a collar.

And is there a small bluetooth microphone suitable on a lapel as well, for
recording those interviews?  Instead of picking up just your voice via bone
conduction or some such it picks up the audio from in front of you with a
focused area.

Maybe I don't hang out on the right gadget website.

-Jeff