Possible App - Security

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:35:54 CEST 2007

Ok, I never made nothing with encryption on phones, but wouldn't it be
enough to make some sort of public key system, which works as follows:
When i want to cal lsomeone, the phone generates a random digit.. . IT
encodes it with the public key of the reciver and when he acepts the call,
it sends it. The reciver derypts it. And then simply encrypt the call with
this session key. Or did i miss something?

My corner of the web: http://ramsesoriginal.wordpress.com
My dream, my world: http://abenu.wordpress.com