Build environment with MokoMakefile on FreeBSD / amd64?

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Thu Jul 19 10:18:54 CEST 2007

I had the same error on my MacOS X. It has something to do with glibc
header which exists on Linux but not on FreeBSD. You can read about my
attemts here:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenMoko_under_QEMU_on_MacOSX

I asked for help on OE mailing lists. Someone responded that he has a
patch for this but I could not find it.

I could fight it...

What does 'kldload aio' do? Maybe there is something like this on Mac?

cayco