Build environment with MokoMakefile on FreeBSD / amd64?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Thu Jul 19 11:59:19 CEST 2007

On 7/19/07, Krzysztof Kajkowski <cayco at> wrote:
> I had the same error on my MacOS X. It has something to do with glibc
> header which exists on Linux but not on FreeBSD. You can read about my
> attemts here:

I see. It would be nice to find a workaround for this, but I don't
think I know enough do that.

> I asked for help on OE mailing lists. Someone responded that he has a
> patch for this but I could not find it.

Do you have a reference to that thread in mailinglist archives?

> What does 'kldload aio' do? Maybe there is something like this on Mac?

'aio is a kernel modue for async i/o, see the man page: