projects of interest?

Andreas Jellinghaus aj at dungeon.inka.de
Thu Jul 19 08:12:23 CEST 2007

I would like to train my vocabulary while in the subway.
a simple application that shows me a word, and when I tab
ob it the translation with two buttons ok / wrong, so I
can entwe if I knew it would be enough. combine that with
retrying those I got wrong more often and it would help
me a lot.

if anyone has an idea how to implement this: a trainer where
I have to draw the kanji (all strokes in the right order etc)
would be great, but I have not enough clue about that to implement
it.

Andreas