Build environment with MokoMakefile on FreeBSD / amd64?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:41:30 CEST 2007

On 7/19/07, Krzysztof Kajkowski <cayco at poczta.cayco.pl> wrote:
> > > I asked for help on OE mailing lists. Someone responded that he has a
> > > patch for this but I could not find it.
> >
> > Interesting.
> > Do you have a reference to that thread in mailinglist archives?
> >

> http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2007-July/002520.html

Aha. Well, the viewcvs he's talking about is here:
http://cvs.handhelds.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/

But the only thing I found (after a brief search) related to libbb is this:
http://handhelds.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ipkg.unused/libbb/

and libbb.h in that directory is still at its first version there.
It would be much easier if he just told you which patch he means. :-/

--
Regards,
Torfinn