Build environment with MokoMakefile on FreeBSD / amd64?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Thu Jul 19 13:41:30 CEST 2007

On 7/19/07, Krzysztof Kajkowski <cayco at> wrote:
> > > I asked for help on OE mailing lists. Someone responded that he has a
> > > patch for this but I could not find it.
> >
> > Interesting.
> > Do you have a reference to that thread in mailinglist archives?

Aha. Well, the viewcvs he's talking about is here:

But the only thing I found (after a brief search) related to libbb is this:

and libbb.h in that directory is still at its first version there.
It would be much easier if he just told you which patch he means. :-/