projects of interest?

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:55:01 CEST 2007

I am working on some sort of paint for OpenMoko (Just as a training to learn
gtk/improve my skills). If i manage to creat a halfway good plugin systme,
the kanji trainer could be a plugin for this one.

My corner of the web: http://ramsesoriginal.wordpress.com
My dream, my world: http://abenu.wordpress.com