Build environment with MokoMakefile on FreeBSD / amd64?

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Thu Jul 19 14:52:06 CEST 2007

2007/7/19, Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at gmail.com>:
> > http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2007-July/002520.html
>
> Aha. Well, the viewcvs he's talking about is here:
> http://cvs.handhelds.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/
>
> But the only thing I found (after a brief search) related to libbb is this:
> http://handhelds.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ipkg.unused/libbb/
>
> and libbb.h in that directory is still at its first version there.
> It would be much easier if he just told you which patch he means. :-/

Yes, later I found this and even I found MacOS X specific HOWTO (not
related with problem) which he mentioned.

I look over whole SVN there and did not find anything interesting.

I tried to search OE site using his nickname, his mail, his name etc
but I found nothing useful. I wrote him personnaly but he did not
respond. I'm starting to lose hope now.

I though of how to get qemu compiled under MacOS X - I try to patch it
using Q[:kju] patches but I cannot get to point of compiling qemu.

Can anybody help us?

cayco