Build failure

Heilpern, Mark mark.heilpern at authentec.com
Thu Jul 19 14:52:43 CEST 2007

I'm unable to build and I'm wondering if my version of git may be the
culprit. I'm using a Fedora 7 system with git 1.5.2. The last few lines
in my built attempt are:

NOTE: package linux-2.6.20-r2: task do_fetch: completed
NOTE: package linux-2.6.20-r2: task do_unpack: started
NOTE: Unpacking /opt2/openmoko/sources/linux-2.6.20.tar.bz2 to
/opt2/openmoko/build/tmp/work/fic-gta01-linux/linux-2.6.20-r2/
NOTE: Unpacking
/opt2/openmoko/openembedded/packages/linux/linux/defconfig to
/opt2/openmoko/build/tmp/work/fic-gta01-linux/linux-2.6.20-r2/
cp: cannot stat
`/opt2/openmoko/openembedded/packages/linux/linux/defconfig': No such
file or directory
NOTE: Task failed:
NOTE: package linux-2.6.20-r2: task do_unpack: failed
ERROR: TaskFailed event exception, aborting
NOTE: package linux-2.6.20: failed
ERROR: Build of openmoko-devel-image failed
make: *** [openmoko-devel-image] Error 1

Any thoughts about why things aren't unpacking as expected?