Build environment with MokoMakefile on FreeBSD / amd64?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:10:44 CEST 2007

Hello again,

On 7/19/07, Krzysztof Kajkowski <cayco at poczta.cayco.pl> wrote:
> Yes, later I found this and even I found MacOS X specific HOWTO (not
> related with problem) which he mentioned.
>
> I look over whole SVN there and did not find anything interesting.

Hmm, I did a search on Google for "libbb features.h" and found this:
http://xanana.ucsc.edu/fink_10.4/dists/unstable/main/finkinfo/utils/ipkg.info

I implemented the patches from there (one after another, to see which
was needed) using #ifndef __FreeBSD__ instead of __APPLE__ adn that
seems to have helped.
Perhaps that will help for you as well?

The 'gmake openmoko-devel-image' now stops at another point, but
that's another story.
--
Regards,
Torfinn