Shipping, Billing, etc

Daniel Robinson dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com
Thu Jul 19 18:15:28 CEST 2007

I had some concerns about this also.  There has been very little info coming
out from OpenMoko about the number of units of each type that have been
ordered by developers and how many are available.  Moreover, there hasn't
been any information about where we are in the queue.  All that has been
said is that you get one email, then you get another email, then you get
your dev unit.

Do they expect me to keep hitting the refresh button like some blue-haired
lady playing the nickel slots?