projects of interest?

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at
Thu Jul 19 18:46:01 CEST 2007

> On 7/19/07, Andreas Jellinghaus <aj at > wrote:
> I would like to train my vocabulary while in the subway.
> a simple application that shows me a word, and when I tab
> ob it the translation with two buttons ok / wrong

I use FlashBack (but, no sound support):

It will be useful to have an application like the above with sound support.

If there are a number of people interested in contributing some .ogg
sounds for alphabets/words, we can even make it as a language learning

Of course, grammar for each language should be addressed. Also,
translation of words for different languages will be useful.

Shakthi Kannan