projects of interest?

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:46:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

> On 7/19/07, Andreas Jellinghaus <aj at dungeon.inka.de > wrote:
> I would like to train my vocabulary while in the subway.
> a simple application that shows me a word, and when I tab
> ob it the translation with two buttons ok / wrong

I use FlashBack (but, no sound support):
http://freshmeat.net/projects/flashback

It will be useful to have an application like the above with sound support.

If there are a number of people interested in contributing some .ogg
sounds for alphabets/words, we can even make it as a language learning
tool!

Of course, grammar for each language should be addressed. Also,
translation of words for different languages will be useful.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com