community Digest, Vol 36, Issue 45

Mathew Davis someoneinjapan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 23:03:25 CEST 2007

I agree.  I posted a while back about a forum, and it was clearly not the
time yet for one.  But as phones are now being shipped and people will have
actual units I think The list could get really messy.  I think a forum
offers a lot of advantages over the mailing list for some things.  It is
good for editing, grouping, and for research.  So if this helps I will use
it and I am sure so will alot of other people.