Shipping, Billing, etc

Mark markitect at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 23:09:35 CEST 2007

You guys realize FIC doesn't sell things to consumers.  This is
probably the First Credit card billing they've done(at least this many
transactions at once), and those two may have been test cases.  I
suspect they need to be sent to the company in a specific format that
they wanted to test rather then have (for example 200) messed up
charges.  I suspect soon everyone who will get a neo in the first
batch will be charged and the boxes sent out same/next day.  Also
don't forget we were told a long time ago 16th at the earliest so we
are actually 3 days late, not two weeks.  I also suspect they opened
the store so early just in case they got 1747 orders they can get them
in production asap.