community Digest, Vol 36, Issue 45

Adam Krikstone krikstone at cox.net
Fri Jul 20 18:55:09 CEST 2007

"7.  Most everything else can be designed by taking dumb and going 5
steps below that for a public launch. "

IRC and mailing lists will not cut it for the target market public
launch.  The only reason I care about the general public is that their
acceptance is the only way more neo's will be made.

The social jab was unnecessary and uncalled for.