Marketing...

Adam Krikstone krikstone at cox.net
Fri Jul 20 19:18:34 CEST 2007

Make it simple and relate value to the consumer.  Nothing really new.

Design a stable openmoko platform with a aGPS application that geocodes
a cached US map from an SD card.  Show them what that can do for them in
a course of a day.  Then tell them the GPS is free and will always be
free.  You should have no problem selling units and you don't have to
explain openmoko.  If people are still hesitant, show them the
application and formats supported that are available through the
community that would relate to their use.