Marketing...

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Fri Jul 20 20:48:41 CEST 2007

I am not even sure they need to know about "Open" if only they are aware
of the "Moko".
Look at this other buzz word: "Linux", M&Mme Dupond do not really
understand what it relates to. (Unix, free, freedom, even Mac
sometimes...;-)

_We_ need to know that it's actually Linux, or sometimes
{Free,Open,Net}BSD or X.org or GNU or etc.
I suspect we should only ask the average people to follow us [1], not to
understand the full software stack. That may even be beneficial in the
end.

Rodolphe

[1] Or possibly question the motivations of our participation more than
the various interpretations, a reaction that could prove even more
challenging if "average" Joe or Jane is really interested... ;-)