Significant Numbers of Non-Developers?

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 23:25:38 CEST 2007

Order #1833 here and not a developer at all. My last Linux experience was
that I changed the screen resolution in Suse 9 to something that didn't work
and wasn't able to change it back and get back to the GUI. :P Still, I need
this phone and I need it now. It's the phone I've been waiting for for about
four years. Pretty much since I got my Tapwave Zodiac and wondered what
would happen if it was also a phone. I love to be an early adopter, even if
it takes time for stuff to get usable. This is just too fascinating to wait
any longer. I'll probably buy a GTA 02 in October, too, and sell my GTA 01
or give it to one of my favourite Palm game developers if I'm feeling
generous.
I hope people will help me if I'm stuck in some scary command line. ;)

Ortwin Regel