Significant Numbers of Non-Developers?

Oliver embry00s at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 02:50:11 CEST 2007

Just joined the list, hope this message ends up where it's supposed to go.
I'm an it-hobbyist who is proficient in a number of languages and has some
linux (and bash) exposure. I bet there are lots of people like me who
salivate over this phone.

What drives my lust for it the most is to dynamically switch between voip
and gsm depending on availability, to cut down costs and to make it possible
for me to live without a land-line-phone, but still with costs lower than
that.

Oh, and all of the cool apps that have been discussed in the list over the
last three days.

Oliver