Marketing...

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Sat Jul 21 04:03:25 CEST 2007

On Jul 20, 2007, at 5:10 PM, openmoko at tonymorelli.com wrote:
> Maybe I stated the obvious, but I would like this phone to be a
> success
> and thats how i see it happening.. start with the basics...

Like the iPhone, you mean?   :')

Of course it would be great to be able to sync with Microsoft
Exchange, and if someone takes that on it'll be great, but you can't
legislate volunteer effort.   Something like that is a royal pain in
the neck, so it probably won't happen if it's not funded.   If you
care about it, you might want to take it on.

But even if you don't, we have the example of the iPhone - you can
sell at least a half million units without Exchange support!