Marketing... aGPS uses

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Sat Jul 21 09:01:20 CEST 2007

2007/7/21, Adam Krikstone <krikstone at cox.net>:
> AGPS is where focus needs to be.  This natural (and free) comparative
> advantage needs to be developed to attract new developers and customers.
>
> 5. Auto sync location dependent - arrive at home wifi/bt turn on and
> attempt to sync, sync when movement is sensed in the morning

Hi! That's a wonderful list you made! I have one doubt though - how
well would that AGPS chip work, especially in buildings. I have Garmin
GPS which does not get signal reception if anything is between it and
GPS satellite so it does not work in my appartment or shows locations
with massive error.

Does anyone tested AGPS yet?

cayco