An idea for an advertisement

Alexander E Genaud alex at genaud.net
Sat Jul 21 14:36:01 CEST 2007

Sudharshan,

I think that's a great idea. I wonder if it will bring up memories of
Apple's 1984 campaign and whether that would be a good or bad thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8

Cheers,
Alex
--
[ alex at genaud.net ][ http://genaud.net ][ 55.67N 12.588E ]
[ B068 ED90 F47B 0965 2953  9FC3 EE9C C4D5 3E51 A207 ]