OK, the forum is coming..

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sat Jul 21 17:48:39 CEST 2007

Am 21.07.2007 um 16:46 schrieb Valerio Bruno:

> i'm tired to read discussion about forum is good or bad.

Me too - it is not important if it is good or bad or forum vs. list.
It is important that there are enough community members who want to
have it *in addition* to this list.

> i think is good:
>
> - can be a central point for new users (users NOT developers)
> - following a thread in a forum it's a lot simpler
> - it can have email notification for reply
> - could be a central point for developers too!
> - other motivations said by other people..

agreed!

> So i'm going to create a forum.

Well, I would suggest to use the existing Open Embedded forum
(previously this was the Zaurus User Group): www.oesf.org and ask to
create new subsections there