OK, the forum is coming..

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 08:45:15 CEST 2007

I like Invision but a properly managed phpBB is nice, too. Only had bad
experiences with the ones that weren't kept up to date.
What will happen if an official forum is being made? Are you prepared to
move all the content (and possibly software) over to the official servers?
Maybe we should try to get a response on how far off an official forum is.
I could do some basic moderating I guess.

Ortwin