qemu trouble...

Lars Hallberg lah at micropp.se
Sun Jul 22 16:51:38 CEST 2007

Not sure if this is dev or community...

I manage to build the neo qemu and it works :-)

Have made (flash.sh, downloaded the files manualt as download.sh did not
work (no lynx)) a open moko image and it boots but...

No on-screen keyboard makes it pretty useless. Anyone having the same
problem or even a solution?

Network don't work (qemu -net user)... Is this a limitation in the moko
image, the neo qemu or my hostsystem (ubuntu 7.04)? Is it somehow solvable?

Anyone successfully got network on there qemu moko systems, an in that
case how?

TIA /LaH