qemu trouble...

Daniel Robinson dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com
Sun Jul 22 17:11:01 CEST 2007

Hey Lars,

Huzzah to you, sir, for getting that far.  I got my ubuntu system up
yesterday, but I haven't gotten some of the other pieces working.  I haven't
used  OpenEmbedded  or bitbake before.  I use perforce at work.

My ubuntu system is a new dual core box.  Does the development environment
use distcc?

Cheers, Dan