I got charged ;)

Myk Melez myk at melez.com
Sun Jul 22 21:46:04 CEST 2007

Gau, Frank wrote:
> Your credit card has now been charged by the following amount:
> My Order# 2309
My order number is #1987.  My YES_I_DO request was sent by FIC on
Friday, July 13 at 6:43pm PDT (Saturday, July 14 1:43am UTC).  I
received it at approximately 7:03pm (2:03am) that evening, and I sent a
response at 7:05pm (2:05am).

Did you respond more quickly than I did?  I'm just trying to figure out
the order in which FIC is sending out phones.  Given your much higher
order number, they clearly aren't going by that.

Other possibilities: the order in which YES_I_DO responses were received
(but I responded pretty quickly, so that seems unlikely, unless they
sent YES_I_DO requests out of order), or perhaps they're fulfilling
orders heading overseas first (I live 44 miles/71km away from FIC
America's Fremont location).

-myk