I got charged ;)

Kyle Bassett kylebassett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 22:37:31 CEST 2007

My order number is #2081.  I ordered on July 9, 12:37 AM EST (5:37 AM UTC).
I received the YES_I_DO request on July 13, 9:40 PM EST (2:40 AM UTC) .  I
replied with YES_I_DO at  July 13, 9:43 PM EST (2:43 AM UTC) and received
charge confirmation on July 21, 11:52 AM EST (4:52 PM UTC).

Hope this helps guys...

Kyle