An idea for an advertisement

Giles Jones giles.jones at
Mon Jul 23 14:10:57 CEST 2007

Clare Johnstone <claregj at> wrote :
> Nokia 6110 Navigator - advertised on the back of the bus I followed on
> my way home,
> and this is way away in Perth Western Australia......
> clare

Thing is, we have better hardware than Nokia in terms of GPS. They use an AGPS solution which is just part of the chipset they use. It's not a powerful standalone GPS unit.

I'm not sure if it will be possible to have a turn by turn routing system for this phone.

Maybe if someone could do a version of WINE but using the Windows Mobile API we could just run their apps? :)

G O Jones