Camera on GTA02

Ian Darwin ian at darwinsys.com
Mon Jul 23 17:57:06 CEST 2007

Brad Pitcher wrote:
> Giles Jones wrote:
>> Also, lack of camera is good for business, many business phones lack
>> camera.
>>
> Oh, I'm sure we could come up with good business uses for cameras.

Maybe so, but as has been pointed out, phonecams are banned in a lot of
places, many of them businesses. Go buy an HP or Fuji (or whatever)
camera with 5MP and optical zoom for a hundred bucks and wear it on the
other hip. You'll be glad you did when you see the picture quality
compared to a typical phonecam.

Maybe there will be a phonecam in some future FIC phone, but it will not
be in GTA02. I don't think there's anything more to say on this issue.