freetheiphone.org

David "Lefty" Schlesinger lefty at access-company.com
Mon Jul 23 18:33:10 CEST 2007

Operator phone requirements are huge and ornate, and, essentially,
conformance testing is done "by invitation only", only for phones that
the operator is planning on selling directly. The requirements for one
major European carrier are about 1200 pages in length... The
requirements are only available under an NDA.