Camera on GTA02

andy selby andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:16:53 CEST 2007

> Okay, since I seem to frequently function as the injector of some
> reality into these discussions (aka "wet blanket"), yes, drilling a hole
> in the case is straightforward. Now, how do you propose to actually wire
> the camera module into the rest of the system, dare I ask...?
The gpio pins?
https://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/doc/hardware/GTA01Bv3/gpio.txt
although I'm not sure which ones and it'll be a different pinout for
the upgraded processor in GTA02.
I'm not sure wether you could connect a USB camera with a hacked USB
cable with 3 or 4 1.5V batteries in line to provide power.
If the NEOs battery is ~5V could you route wires from the battery
terminals to the USB socket? therefore having a powered USB socket.