Camera on GTA02

Giles Jones giles.jones at zen.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 21:50:24 CEST 2007

On 23 Jul 2007, at 20:37, coomac wrote:

> No need for snarky comments. Like it or not, non technical people
> make up the majority of consumers. These are people who are scared
> to death of doing a mod on their brand spanking new gadget and
> would instead purchase the gadget with that functionality built in.
>
> Anyhow, my intention isn't to argue about why this or that should
> be, but to figure out what is doable and what isn't, based on what
> is available and from people who know more about the project than I
> do. The list has helped immensely there.

It's just that we're lucky to have this chance of doing anything like
this. The hardware is there and we have no control over it, so lets
focus on the software, it will take a day or so to make a camera app
work if it ever gets one.

I get tired of reading about people criticising hardware they want to
buy but which doesn't have one feature they want. If it doesn't have
all of what you want you don't get one, simple as that.

This phone will easily make up for lack of camera if the software is
good.