Camera on GTA02 / Good Addon-System needed with a chainable bus system

Samon Bond samon007 at gmx.net
Mon Jul 23 22:14:18 CEST 2007

I think a good planed Addon-system should do the trick.
Like the Wiki suggested there should be a spacer which fits into the
back. Some kind of bus which can be daisy chained through all back parts
and spacers. So it would be easy to develop a camera back and chain it
to the bus. If  the bus would be something like USB you could just buy
an empty spacer in desired size and fit your USB device into with almost
no knowledge and just little soldering. The I2C bus should also chained
for our industrial friends.
Pitfall: the chained USB bus would need the magic 5V still missing in
the phone.