OK, the forum is coming..

Daniel Robinson dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com
Tue Jul 24 02:08:32 CEST 2007

I already use my browser to read my email.  I use Gmail to handle the mail
from my domain.  I can read it at home, at the coffee house or at my day
job.

The argument that you have to start your browser seems thin to me.  What is
a mail reader if not an application as complex as a browser?

A forum allows the _writer_ to sort the posting.  I have yet to find an
email filtering program that does works in a more than rudimentary fashion.
A forum can be searched for keywords in much the same way that an email list
can be searched.

Posts stay on a forum.  Much of the email on this list goes into the bit
bucket for me.  Advertising?  Marketing?  We don't have a working phone yet.

--Dan