Order related inquiries

William Lai will at openmoko.com
Tue Jul 24 10:10:23 CEST 2007

Dear Community,

We`re getting a lot of customer inquiries with regards to order /
payment processing.  If you already received a 'Your credit card has
been charged' notification from RT than I guess this doesn`t concern
you,  your phones will be shipped promptly.

Here are some notes for those who have not yet received a response:

1)   If you did not reply with a YES_I_DO  to our 'Developer Release'
confirmation request, your order will not be processed.

2)   We are only processing orders for the first batch of available
phones.  If you replied with a YES_I_DO and still haven`t heard from
us,                           this means that your order will be
shipped from a second batch of phones that will arrive in Fremont,
CA, next week.

3)  If you ordered an ORANGE phone, this will also be shipped from
the second batch of phones arriving next week.

No one is being left behind.  We have phones for everyone.

Hope this helps,
OpenMoko Orders Team