Hear Me FIC

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:07:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

With the increase in mailing list traffic, and hopefully with the
opening of the forums (for customer support), the amount of traffic
will likely increase.

FIC and the core OpenMoko team are invariably going to get busy (not
that they aren't now). So, I thought it will be best for the community
to channelise our thoughts and put it to FIC so that it is easy for
them to keep track of. Hence, the following wiki page:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Hear_Me_FIC

Its been linked to the main page under "Administrative/Organizational":
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Main_Page#Administrative_.2F_Organizational

So, they don't have to worry about going through all the noise we make
in the mailing lists, forums, and IRC.

Appreciate your thoughts,

SK

--