Order related inquiries

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Tue Jul 24 12:00:53 CEST 2007

Dear OpenMoko Orders Team,

I originally did have Order #1883 and answered YES_I_DO for a black/
silver.

Then I decided to change the delivery address and got the information
that I should cancel the order and place a new one because your
systems can't handle that directly.
This gave me RT #3783 and there was no second YES_I_DO e-mail.

Does this mean I have now to wait two more weeks or so because I just
changed the destination of shipment?

If it gets more delay, I have to cancel the order and change the
destination again because I am not there any more...

I did also offer several times to help by opening an European
Redistribution point because I run my own online shop for handheld
linux devices, but did not get a response.

With best regards,
Nikolaus Schaller

The Handheld-Linux Shop
http://www.handheld-linux.com
Make the customer come back and not the product