Edited out of http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/P1_Owners?

Henryk Plötz henryk at openmoko.org
Tue Jul 24 14:01:08 CEST 2007

Moin,

Am Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:21:29 -0400 schrieb Cindy:

> While anxiously waiting for my "your order has been shipped" email, I
> checked the P1_Owners page and found that my name had been edited out.
>
> You may want to check that your name is still there.

It appears that someone by the name of Harrisonmetz used a script to
refactor the table to have the ticket number in the first column and
also sort by that number:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/index.php?title=P1_Owners&diff=13811&oldid=13764

Apparently the script dropped all lines that did not contain the ticket
number prefixed with a "#". This includes at least @Dexter, Ted Lemon,
Cindy M and Marc Verwerft.

--
Henryk Plötz