Re Multitouch

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 18:53:21 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007 17:11, Ortwin Regel wrote:
> And how do you scroll?

Could use a drag along the edge of the screen like the synaptics touchpad
driver does. Seems like this might be specific to a photo viewer though. It
would be better to have a consistent set of zooming and scrolling methods for
all apps, but providing an application-specific shortcut might sometimes be
good.