OK, the forum is coming..

Daniel Robinson dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com
Tue Jul 24 18:55:37 CEST 2007

What is it about engineers that they act like any idea other than theirs is
not worthy of consideration?

I don't know any of you, and I am only responding to this email because it
is typical of the kind of traffic that has been going back and forth about
this issue.

Don't build your house on ice?  This is typical of the dismissiveness with
which people have responded about this issue.  The straw man being used
here, that wanting one position or the other is as meritorious as building
one's house on ice, is not valid.  It smacks of sanctimony and that should
be avoided.