OK, the forum is coming..

Daniel Robinson dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com
Tue Jul 24 19:45:32 CEST 2007

The fact that you are subscribed to 20 different mailing lists and you would
find it difficult to read all of that information on 20 different forum UIs
is your issue, and it is not the responsibility of this community to
address.

To state, axiomatically,  that mailing lists are more efficient is to
attempt proof by assertion.

The goal is communication, not rightness.  How is communication best served?

--Dan