PRESS: Hands-on with the OpenMoko Phone

Joe Pfeiffer jjpfeifferjr at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 03:43:56 CEST 2007

Jason Elwell writes:
>http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/2007/07/hands-on-with-t.html

Thanks for posting that -- certainly whetted my appetite.

It's also interesting that the author of the article didn't quite
understand which decisions have been made, and which are pending:  he
didn't seem to understand that next version *won't* have a camera
(incidentally, I'm one of the people who would really like to see a
camera added, but I've also got several friends who work in no-camera
environments, who find trying to buy a cell phone nearly impossible
these days).