GUI idea

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:48:01 CEST 2007

You could try slapping something together yourself, using Glade. It's nice
and easy to use, and it uses GTK, so it behaves there just like it would on
the real thing.

Good luck! I look forward to seeing what you have in mind..

Bye,
-Dylan McCall

PS: Sorry I sent this to you already, Gerald. The usual error, forgot to
change the To address...