Camera on GTA02

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:11:41 CEST 2007

On 7/24/07, AVee <openmoko-comunity at avee.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday 24 July 2007 01:21, Giles Jones wrote:
> > On 24 Jul 2007, at 00:09, Nkoli wrote:
> >
> > Nokia are a brand, along with Samsung and Sony Ericsson they own the
> > market. It's unrealistic to think this phone can get huge market
> > share. Simply because you won't have the major operators selling them
> > on contract.
> >
> > Until operators are pushing them and people know what the brand means
> > (ie, reputation) it's going to be a phone for people in the know.
>
> I'm not sure about the rest of europe, but in the Netherlands it's fairly
> normal to go to a shop and purchase whatever phone you want together with
> whatever contract you want. The phone shop will simply get a provision for
> each contract sold and use this to discount the phones they sell. This
> results in lists like this: http://www.gsmweb.nl/tmobile/index_toestel.htm
>
> You really don't need anything from an operator to get on that list, when
> there is demand for a phone it will can be sold both with and without
> contracts. Overhere FIC needs to get these resellers on board, not the
> operators.
>
> AVee

In Italy it's similar. I think it would be cool to have some sort of
partnership with big chains like MediaWorld/MediaMarkt, or "official"
operator Shops (they always have some sort of cooperation, and geting in
there would mean to see the phone in 80% of the shops).

--
My corner of the web: http://ramsesoriginal.wordpress.com
My dream, my world: http://abenu.wordpress.com