Order related inquiries

Myk Melez myk at melez.com
Wed Jul 25 06:16:24 CEST 2007

rukhsana ansari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to order another phone online but am unable to do so for the
> past several days. After I click on submit in step1, I don't get to
> step 2, just a blank page.
> Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any advice on how to proceed?
That sounds like the problem folks in the US were having when they
entered the full name of their state into the State/Province field
instead of just the two-letter abbreviation (f.e. California instead of
CA).  If you're in the US, and you entered the full name of your state
into that field, try entering its two-letter abbreviation.

Otherwise, if you're in a different country, and you enter something
into that field, try entering a variation of it (f.e. a standard postal
abbreviation).

-myk