OK, the forum is coming..

Daniel Robinson dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com
Tue Jul 24 22:11:06 CEST 2007

The general tone on this item of discussion is "This is what I want/need,
therefore, that is the best solution (for everybody)".  What I have not seen
is any concession to gather information.  What I have seen is a lot of
data-free analysis.

What I would like to see is some examination of the traffic and what sort of
organization can be placed on it.