app idea

Daniel Robinson dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com
Wed Jul 25 03:03:50 CEST 2007

The SE phones allowed creation of ring tones on the phone or with a PC
application.  Cingular allowed downloading to the phone via BlueTooth.  My
current carrier, t-mobile, doesn't allow things to be downloaded to the
phone.

Creating ringtones should be pretty easy.  I'm at work right now, so I can't
check it out, but I think tuxguitar will save things as midi or wav files.
tuxguitar is good for creating loops, and getting the right file format
should not be hard.