email vs forum (was Re: OK, the forum is coming..)

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at
Wed Jul 25 19:36:25 CEST 2007

Um...  That doesn't seem to get Gmail to thread the messages at all.  You're
solution is "Just don't use Gmail.  Duh!".  That's not a valid answer to my
question.  Before you suggest it, the following is also an invalid response:
"use Outlook or Thunderbird and download all your messages via POP."

I use Gmail.  Accept it.  Now, if you had a Greasemonkey script that made
Gmail thread the messages, that would be acceptable.

Thank you,